About Fixed Deposit
- About Fixed Deposit
- Basic info about Fixed Deposit
- How does Fixed Deposit Work
About Fixed Deposit
- Fixed Deposit is one of the most preferred investment option among conservative investor who need fixed and regular income.
- Fixed Deposit also popularly known as Term Deposit is an investment option wherein interest rate is fixed for a predefined term.
- Deposits placed by an investor with companies are known as Company Fixed Deposit. These deposits are accepted by manufacturing companies, financial institutions and non-banking finance companies. Deposits mobilized by these companies are governed by the Companies Act u/s 58A.
Basic info about Fixed Deposit
- The tenure of company FDs can range from a few months to a few years.
- You can choose from monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly or cumulative interest payment option.
- The interest income rate earned on FD is added to your income and is taxed as per your income tax slab.
- In cases where the annual interest income exceeds Rs 5,000; TDS will be deducted by the company.
- If you do not want the TDS to be deducted, you need to submit form15G/H with the company.
How does Fixed Deposit Work
100% online process. Quickest way to book an FD in 3 simple steps
- Choose the company & tenure to invest in FD
- Select the client to invest in Primary or Joint names
- Enter the amount to invest and make payment
Maturity amount will be credited to the bank account registered with FundzBazar
Why Fixed Deposit?
Fixed deposits are considered to be one of the safest investment options. This is because their returns are not linked with the market.
Investment in Fixed Deposits can be for various tenures. Tenure ranging from 1 year to 5 years provides you an option to choose a tenure that fits your financial goals.
Fixed & Higher Returns
Interest rate earned on Fixed Deposit will remain fixed during the tenure which you choose. Also, interest rates offered by Corporate FDs are generally higher as compared to Bank FDs.
Depending on your need, one may opt for monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly payout or cumulative interest option.
Investment in Fixed Deposit is locked away for a tenure which you choose. However, pre-mature withdrawals are allowed after a certain period.
Higher Credit Rating
Investment in Corporate FDs which have been alloted higher credit rating.
Other Features of Fixed Deposit
Higher interest rates are offered for senior citizens.
Power of Compounding
Reinvesting the interest amount enables you to earn additional returns on your investments.
Tax Decucted At Source (TDS)
TDS is not applicable if interest earned is equals to or less than 5,000 for a year in a single company.
Invest in Fixed Deposit online
|1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||4 Years||5 Years||Action|